Digital Commons is pleased to announce the inaugural International Diamond Open Access Journals Conference, taking place virtually 13-15 April 2021.
Featured Speakers include:
In recent years, the Diamond OA model has opened space for emerging research, innovative formats, and diverse voices. Spurred by significant shifts in the global research and publishing landscapes, this model is often used at the university, national, or societal level and provides a compelling entry point to internationalization for journals publishing in local languages, on regional issues, or non-STM disciplines.
The conference brings together multiple global perspectives to explore critical topics in Diamond Open Access publishing:
- Growing and measuring your journal's impact
- How institutions are using Diamond OA Journals to enhance their global reputation
- New tools to jump start your journals’ success
Do you lead a journal or journals program for your institution or society? Join editors, university publishers, industry experts and thought leaders to expand your networks, learn about the latest trends in open access publishing, and take away actionable strategies for increasing the global visibility of your journals.
- Keynotes from Digital Commons, SciELO, Cell Press and more
- Workshops on Scopus indexing, DOAJ indexing, and strategies for internationalization
- "Editor Insights” sessions on journal improvement, promotion, staffing and workflows, and more
See event agenda
Digital Commons, part of Elsevier’s Research Intelligence solution suite, is a best-in-class turnkey solution for institutions to openly publish, manage and promote the full spectrum of their work. Built for discovery, our cloud-hosted digital repository software includes a professional-grade publishing platform for faculty and student scholarship, open access journals and books, conference proceedings, open educational resources and more. Nearly 600 institutions — and growing — use Digital Commons to preserve and promote their intellectual output and expertise.