BioNavis is a Finnish manufacturer of SPR Navi™ research instruments that provide high-content information about events at the surface. Our instruments are based on Multi-Parametric Surface Plasmon Resonance (MP-SPR) that allows to:
- Measure pure kinetics without bulk effect
- Optimize assays from small organic molecules up to metallic nanoparticles
- Design sensors for gas and liquid samples (purified or crude)
- Avoid costly assay transfer - develop your sensor directly on your sensing material: metals for EC detection, plastics for ELISA or microfluidic POC, cellulose for paper-based sensors, metal nanoparticles, living cells,..
- Validate with another method in situ - combine MP-SPR with electrochemical or fluorescence measurements
- Understand better your assay with kinetics and structural information from MP-SPR