Abstract submission deadline: 8 December 2017
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Engineering failure modes for metallic and non-metallic engineering materials
- Approaches to failure analysis
- Role of service loading in failure analysis
- Case studies of failures in industry sectors such as aerospace, marine and offshore, automotive, rail, power generation, mining and minerals, consumer goods, medical devices and others
- Historical disasters
- Structural and architectural failures
- Failure analysis and joining technologies
- Role of condition monitoring and NDT in failure avoidance
- Failure analysis, maintenance and reliability
- Role of failure analysis in the design process
- Legal matters, ethical issues and insurance in the failure analysis industry
- Training and accreditation in failure analysis research and industry
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.