The abstract submission system is now closed.
- New packaging materials and material development
- Modified atmosphere, active and intelligent packaging
- Aseptic packaging
- Bio based and edible packaging, bioplastics
- Food package testing
- Food package Interactions: migration measurement methods, models and food safety risk assessment
- Sustainable food contact materials
- Recycling and Life Cycle Assessment
- Shelf Life methods, modelling, accelerated shelf life assessment
- Sensory analysis: physiological and instrumental analysis
- Off odours in food and packaging
- Chemical, physical and microbial determinants for shelf life
- Food quality assessment
- Food safety assessment in a supply chain
- Shelf life of foods with non-thermal and novel processing
- Biological hazard risk assessment (Bacteria, fungi, viruses, allergens, parasites etc.)
- Emerging pathogenic microorganisms, risk and prevention
- Mathematical modelling of risk assessment
- Food spoilage : biodiversity, characterization, risk assessment and inactivation
- Physical and chemical hazards: measurement and assessment
- Hygienic design and cleaning methods
- Food laws and regulations
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication in an Elsevier journal. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.