Please note that the First Global Soil Biodiversity Conference event has taken place. We are not currently accepting abstracts for this conference.
We invite you to already prepare abstracts for poster and oral presentations on the following topics:
- Discovery and Observation: Assessing soil biodiversity to determine status and trends
- Tracking and monitoring: Understanding current, and predicting future distribution patterns of soil organisms
- Untangling the linkages: Elucidating relationships between soil biodiversity and ecosystem functioning and ecosystem services
- Assessing the pressures and threats: Impacts of global change on soil communities, ecosystem functioning and ecosystem services
- Strategies for management and conversation: Practices to maintain and enhance ecosystem services provided by soil biodiversity
- Extending the knowledge base: The social and economic value of biodiversity
- Soil ecology education
- Plants, soil, Ecosystems, British Ecological society
- A new research and education initiative: The global soil ecological urban network
- Global harmonization of methods for structural and functional diversity of soil organisms: A GSBI Initiative
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us (Please do not email credit card under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.