Abstract submission deadline: 15 September 2017
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- new feedstocks (algae, specialty crops, etc.)
- industrial microbiology
- synthetic biology
- metagenomics and mining, computational engineering
- bioactive compounds from nature
Track 1: Scientific Discovery
- renewable products (high performance materials, specialty chemicals, building blocks, food, feed & nutritional ingredients, health, personal & home care, etc)
- consolidated bioprocessing/integration and intensification of bioprocesses
- use of residual streams (MSW, CO/CO2, ….)
Track 2: (Industrial) Technological Development
- ecological aspects (soil, water, human, climate)
- soil and crop management, nutrient cycles
- social, environmental and economic impacts
- biomass supply
- policy and public perception
Track 3: Impact assessment of biobased solutions
- biorefinery concepts
- new value chains/clusters
- green tech capital/investors
Track 4: Innovation and valorisation
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.