Challenge, diversity and the freedom to work on the projects that will shape my career.— Myles Selvey, Graduate - Business Analyst
Take a hand in shaping the future of knowledge with graduate jobs dedicated to delivering innovations and improvements to our platforms. Launch your career by tackling challenging assignments with the latest tools, and develop your skills by exploring opportunities presented by new technology. Elsevier’s technology graduate program is critical to developing the technology experts and leaders of the future. Become one of them.
Our graduates get one year of training in disciplines such as Software Engineering, Business Analysis and Software Testing. From day one they make a vital contribution as they work with IT and business colleagues to help build and implement innovative products.
Our UK Graduate Program 2018 has been closed. Look for all other open positions.
Our Graduate Program
Graduate program perks
- Work with leading edge technologies and passionate people
- Ongoing technical and soft-skills training
- Create a work-life balance that works for you
- Supportive, collaborative and fun working environment
- Excellent remuneration package plus regular hackathons and 2 paid charity days a year
Perfect profile for our graduate program
- Proactive – Puts ideas into action, takes the initiative and drives for results
- Passionate about technology – Embraces new skills, seeks out new approaches
- Communicate – Listens, contributes, reflects, adds value
- Agile – Adapts, learns and grows
- Team player – Collaborates, contributes and encourages others
Meet our team
We’re always learning and innovating, searching for the latest technologies to use.— Monica Beltran, Graduate Software Engineer
Learn fast, adapt - and thrive.— Jonathan Archer, Graduate - Software Engineer
A friendly atmosphere where a passion for technology and sharing knowledge is rewarded.— Findlay Hannam, Graduate - Software Engineer
Apply as a graduate
The graduate scheme for 2018 has now closed but we’d love to see you next year. Enter your details below and we will let you know when the 2019 scheme opens.
US Graduate Program
UK Graduate Program
Looking for other career opportunities within Elsevier
Search and apply