See what we have planned for SciVal for the next few months and beyond
SciVal is continually evolving, improving and being updated to suit your changing needs. We want to keep you informed of all the exciting and innovative features and functions which we are in the process of developing. We continue to invest in the platform, add new metrics, functionality and data types to help meet the reporting requirements of senior management, research administrators, researchers, government & funding agencies.
See what’s on the road for SciVal!
*As with all Roadmaps it is an outline of future plans, and thus features and timings may change.
We will be adding new features and functionality, as well as making updates and improvements to existing functionality throughout 2020. Please see below for an overview of our latest plans for 2020 in our roadmap.
- Perform analyses around the authorship on publications, for example how often researchers were the first, last and/or corresponding author on their research output
- Additional visualisations in Collaboration
- Improved navigation in the Support Center
- Responsible use of metrics - more contextual metrics help throughout SciVal
Later in 2020 / 2021
- Find potential collaborators via Topics you have in common
- Improved user on-boarding experience, with additional help and guidance
- Open Access analysis
- More in-depth analyses for the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Support for University Systems: Improved profile setup of University Systems and see the collaboration of a System with other Institutions
- Outside-in perspective on funding, for research policy-making
- Enjoy a growing catalogue of institutional profiles for your analysis