SciVal is continually evolving, improving and being updated to suit your changing needs. We want to keep you informed of all the exciting and innovative features and functions which we are in the process of developing. We continue to invest in the platform, add new metrics, functionality and data types to help meet the reporting requirements of senior management, research administrators, researchers, government & funding agencies.
See what’s on the road for SciVal!
*As with all Roadmaps it is an outline of future plans, and thus features and timings may change.
Exciting developments in SciVal
There have been many new and exciting developments in SciVal throughout this year and 2017 will be no different! We have many exciting releases coming your way shortly including:
- LIVE NOW! New Reporting functionality. Save your favorite, recurring reports and access them quickly at any time >> Read more
- Editing Profile Refinement Service structures
- See the underlying data for Mass Media Mentions.
- Increased export thresholds inside SciVal from Scopus
- SciVal metrics API
- More funding bodies added to SciVal (ongoing)
- Added subject classifications from ranking organizations (including THE and QS)
- Simplified and supported onboarding process. Familiarize yourself with SciVal in a few quick, easy steps.
- Topics of Prominence in Research
- Evaluate researchers filtered by articles published at their affiliated institution
- Push your organizational hierarchical structures developed in Pure, into SciVal
- Identify researchers for recruitment and/or collaboration purposes
- SciVal usage reporting for customers in E-PIC
- SciVal rebranding >> Improved visual interoperability with Scopus