SciVal is continually evolving, improving and being updated to suit your changing needs. We want to keep you informed of all the exciting and innovative features and functions which we are in the process of developing. We continue to invest in the platform, add new metrics, functionality and data types to help meet the reporting requirements of senior management, research administrators, researchers, government & funding agencies.
See what’s on the road for SciVal!
*As with all Roadmaps it is an outline of future plans, and thus features and timings may change.
Exciting Developments in SciVal
There have been many new and exciting developments in SciVal throughout 2017! And we're not stopping there. See what's in store for the rest of the year, and until 2018 (and beyond).
- View the underlying data powering the Mass Media Mentions
- We're adding EU awarded grants
- Create Researchers using ORCID
- TOPIC PROMINENCE IN SCIENCE: Further enhancements, functionalities and increased thresholds will be added throughout 2018, based upon your feedback and needs
- Evaluate researchers filtered by articles published at their affiliated institution
- SciVal usage reporting for customers in E-PIC
- Push your organizational hierarchical structures developed in Pure, into SciVal
- There will be a major overhaul of the Collaboration module
- Integration of PlumX (and Mendeley) metrics
- Added subject classifications from ranking organizations (including THE and QS)
- Reporting functionality now available across all module
- The Trends Module will receive a facelift and be overhauled
- Media Mentions to individual Researchers will be available
- We will give great flexibility in the year-ranges in the Overview, Collaboration and Trends modules
- Availability of a shared repository with Scopus
- New functionality! Identify peer researchers for recruitment and collaboration
- SciVal Lite! We will be looking at developing a mobile/tablet-friendly version
- The Overview and Benchmarking Modules will receive major overhauls