See what we have planned for SciVal for the next few months and beyond
SciVal is continually evolving, improving and being updated to suit your changing needs. We want to keep you informed of all the exciting and innovative features and functions which we are in the process of developing. We continue to invest in the platform, add new metrics, functionality and data types to help meet the reporting requirements of senior management, research administrators, researchers, government & funding agencies.
See what’s on the road for SciVal!
*As with all Roadmaps it is an outline of future plans, and thus features and timings may change.
We will be adding new features and functionality, as well as making updates and improvements to existing functionality throughout 2020. Please see below for an overview of our latest plans for 2020 in our roadmap.
- Journals will be available as a new entity type
- Create your own Reporting Templates
- Identify the Topics to which a Research Area contributes
- Perform analyses on corresponding authors
- Improved user on-boarding experience, with additional help and guidance
- Analyze the collaboration within a Group of Institutions
Later in 2020
- Find potential collaborators via Topics you have in common
- More in-depth analyses for the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Support for University Systems
- Topic Prominence in Science: Funding per Topic
- Enjoy a growing catalogue of institutional profiles for your analysis