SciVal is continually evolving, improving and being updated to suit your changing needs. We want to keep you informed of all the exciting and innovative features and functions which we are in the process of developing. We continue to invest in the platform, add new metrics, functionality and data types to help meet the reporting requirements of senior management, research administrators, researchers, government & funding agencies.
See what’s on the road for SciVal!
*As with all Roadmaps it is an outline of future plans, and thus features and timings may change.
Exciting Developments in SciVal
There have been many new and exciting developments in SciVal throughout this year and 2017 is no different! We have many exciting releases coming your way shortly including:
- SciVal metrics API
- Topic Prominence in Science >> Read More
- View the underlying data powering the Mass Media Mentions
- We're adding EU awarded grants
- Create Researchers using ORCID
- Evaluate researchers filtered by articles published at their affiliated institution
- SciVal usage reporting for customers in E-PIC
- Added subject classifications from ranking organizations (including THE and QS)
- Reporting functionality now available across all modules
- Push your organizational hierarchical structures developed in Pure, into SciVal
- New functionality! Identify peer researchers for recruitment and collaboration
- There will be a major overhaul of the Collaboration module
- Integration of PlumX (and Mendeley) metrics
- Further enhancements to the SciVal API and Topic Prominence in Science - based on your feedback!
- Create Research Areas from fingerprint
- The Trends Module will receive a facelift and be overhauled
- Media Mentions to individual Researchers will be available
- We will give great flexibility in the year-ranges in the Overview, Collaboration and Trends modules
- Availability of a shared repository with Scopus
- SciVal Lite! We will be looking at developing a mobile/tablet-friendly version
- The Overview and Benchmarking Modules will receive major overhauls