UK SciVal User Group 2nd Meeting
We are pleased to announce that the University of Bath will be hosting the second SciVal UK User Group meeting on the 15th September, 2016. The event will run from 10:00am to 4:30pm and is free to attend, although registration is required.
It will take place in the Chancellors’ Building (Room 3.9) on the third floor
The meeting will help you take full advantage of SciVal’s features and functionality by sharing and learning about best practices from other customers, face-to-face. Attendees will include current customers from libraries, research offices, planning offices as well as industry from across the UK. Members of the SciVal, Scopus and Metrics teams will also attend.
Last year's user group meeting video:
Why should I attend?
- Learn from your peers – How are they using SciVal? Share tips for using SciVal to help develop bids for external funding. How can SciVal support internationalisation and partnering strategies? How can SciVal be used with other products as part of your reporting workflows?
- Have your say – it’s a chance to share your experiences of using SciVal and what’s being asked of you by your academic leaders and senior decision makers. Plus, give us feedback on the product with an opportunity to share your ideas.
- Ask an expert – There will be time to ask for help and advice on how SciVal can help answer your questions.
- Responsible metrics – Which journal metrics are being using for internal reporting. How are you spreading the message about the two Golden Rules and the Responsible Usage of metrics?
- Network – With so many like-minded peers in one place, there has never been a better time to expand your network!