ScienceDirect helps you to bring innovations to market faster than your competition and inspires fresh thinking
Corporate researchers are under increasing pressure to:
- Create new ideas and demonstrate commercial viability of products
- Shorten the time required to make R&D investment “go/no go” decisions and meet project milestones
- Reduce R&D costs and expensive testing of new ideas
- Meet regulatory change requirements
How will you benefit from ScienceDirect?
Improve commercial viability
Validate the feasibility of new and improved products quickly so you can:
- Stay at the forefront of scientific research and stay on top of important discoveries
- Quickly understand and verify experiments and apply findings
- Easily adapt to the latest regulatory changes
Download the case studies:
Harness the power of interdisciplinary research by accessing the latest discoveries across multiple research areas.
Read real-life examples of interdisciplinary research driving innovation:
Quickly access valuable, authoritative content to drive speed and efficiency, in order to:
- Reduce R&D costs by avoiding prolonged, unfeasible projects and experimental dead-ends
- Accelerate time to market by leveraging existing, highly-searchable, validated research
- Assess existing research so that your own research can be performed in strategic, worthwhile directions
Download the case study:
The impact of ScienceDirect
In an independent study, corporate researchers report that not having access to ScienceDirect would pose a significant risk.
See where the data takes you (PDF, 505kb)