Research & Development
For R&D professionals
Improve your research output and make a greater impact in your field. With ScienceDirect, you can quickly assess the relevancy of content, extract key insights, and share, connect and collaborate with your peers so that you can carry out more accurate, impactful research.
- Validate state-of-the-art technologies, and experimental techniques and methods
- Evaluate the technology landscape and determine innovation novelty required for bringing competitive products to market
- Inspire creative outcomes to research and development challenges
- Stay up-to-date with developments happening across scientific and technical disciplines
For librarians & information professionals
Your patrons depend on you to provide them with the most current and trusted resources available and ScienceDirect supports your efforts with efficient tools, reports, training materials and more.
- Easily manage your account settings and user IDs, grant remote access to users and add a logo or an image with the Admin Tool
- Understand user behavior and improve collection management decisions with Usage Reports
- Manage the details of your library's subscriptions with Electronic Holdings Reports
- Receive Title Alerts about new, changed, transferred and discontinued titles
- Take advantage of flexible subscription and purchase models, from single journal articles to annual subscriptions, to book collections and title-by-title options
Take advantage of these additional services and tools designed to help you:
- Promote ScienceDirect to your library community with resources available from the ScienceDirect Resource Library.
- Elsevier's free Library Connect Newsletter keeps you connected with information industry best practices, issues, trends and events, as well as Elsevier product and service news