Top books coming to ScienceDirect in Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science
We are following up with you on the customized insights report you received last week with a preview of the upcoming books that would be of greatest interest to your users based on the subjects areas they have been reading lately.
Available in 2017
Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology, 2nd Edited by Ramesh C. Gupta
This revised and updated resource addresses the totality of the subject, discussing a broad range of topics, including nanoparticles and radiation, gases and solvents, smoking, alcohol and drug abuse, and metals, amongst others. With a special focus on placental toxicity, this book connects the three key risk stages, also including discussions on reproductive and developmental toxicity in domestic animals, fish, and wildlife.
Pharmaceutical Medicine and Translational Clinical Research Edited by Divya Vohora and Gursharan Singh
This book covers clinical testing of medicines and the translation of pharmaceutical drug research into new medicines. It also focuses on the need to understand the safety profile of medicine and the benefit-risk balance.
Serum Pharmacochemistry of Traditional Chinese Medicine Edited by Xijun Wang, Aihua Zhang, and Hui Sun
Provides a valuable and indispensable guide on the latest methods, research advances, and applications in this area. Chapters offer cutting-edge information on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, analytical chemistry, traditional medicine, natural products, bioinformatics, new technologies, therapeutic applications, and more.
Preview of Books coming in 2018*
- The Nature and Use of Ecotoxicological Evidence
- Strategic Regulatory Intelligence
- Contemporary Pharmaceutics with Compounding Applications
- Post-Authorization Safety Studies of Medicinal Products
- Handbook of Pharmaceutical Wet Granulation
- Multivariate Analysis in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- An Overview of FDA Regulated Products
- FDA Quality Standards for Generic Drug Products
- Artemisinins and Antimalarial Drug Combinations
- How to Design and Implement Powder-to-Tablet Continuous Manufacturing Systems
- Nanotechnology-based Targeted Drug Delivery Systems for Brain Tumors
- Surfactants in Biopharmaceutical Development
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications of Exosomes in Cancer
- Hands-on Approach for the Conduct of Nonclinical Studies
- Natural Products & Drug Discovery
*Actual book titles may change or move to publication dates outside 2018.