ArticleChoice® provides a flexible way to access ScienceDirect’s world-renowned scientific journals and research papers on an as-needed basis, meaning you only pay for the articles and content you need. Choose from different article bundle sizes that suit your needs, while enjoying all the functionality of ScienceDirect.
Login to ScienceDirect’s research database of scientific, technical and health publications without paying full price. Available to individuals, small to medium-sized academic institutions, and government, corporate and research organizations, ArticleChoice® is an annual subscription-based service where you choose from different article bundle sizes that suit your needs, while enjoying all the functionality of ScienceDirect.
- Trusted content from 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and 39,000+ books
- Full ScienceDirect functionality, including full-text article searching, CrossRef linking and personalization features
- Immediate access, with the ability to print and store documents
- Annual subscription plan with article bundle size of your choice (100, 200, 500)
- Monthly usage reports available for easy publication purchase tracking, overview of the number of articles and chapters used and the number of downloads still available
- A quick and easy alternative to document delivery services
- Download the ArticleChoice® fact sheet (PDF, 303.6 KB)
Are you looking for large-sized university library or institutional ScienceDirect access? Contact our Sales Team for a quote.
No. Currently Elsevier.com does not support tax exempt orders. For additional information on purchasing ScienceDirect tax exempt, please contact our Sales Team.
Elsevier’s Electronic Customer Service department shall notify the Subscriber via email when payment has been processed and access has been activated.
Access to the Subscribed Products shall be authenticated for no more than five (5) Authorized Users by the use of no more than five (5) ScienceDirect registration usernames and passwords provided by Elsevier to the Subscriber.
No. ArticleChoice is a pre-paid subscription product. You cannot add or subtract articles to a previously purchased bundle. However if additional articles are needed, you can purchase a new bundle from Elsevier.com.
There are currently no restrictions to the number of ArticleChoice subscriptions a customer can purchase in a year.
Pre-paid ArticleChoice subscriptions will expire after twelve (12) consecutive months post purchase date.
An ArticleChoice subscription will expire after twelve (12) consecutive months post purchase date. Any unused pre-paid transactions shall be forfeited.