Pure 5.11: Data model updates, dealing with hyperauthorship and Portal Enhancements
- Updated facilities / equipment data model: Continuing our work on strengthening the foundation of Pure, the Facilities / Equipment data model has been unified across all bases and updated to make it even more useful for customers.
- Author collaboration: As an initial step towards resolving issues relating to ‘hyper-authorship’, 5.11 includes the introduction of a new ‘Author collaboration’ content type and updates to research output import functionality.
- Other features include:
- Delivery of the final phase of the Australian ERA2018 module development, in preparation for the ERA2018 Submission phase that begins in March 2018
- Pure Portal improvements, including fingerprinting enhancements
- Awards Management Module enhancements
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) support