Knovel helps engineers reduce costs
Engineers are continually striving to reduce costs in order to demonstrate growth and remain competitive. With Knovel, engineers have access to a wide array of essential information and interactive tools to determine the best path forward in a relatively short amount of time - so teams can execute projects more quickly and achieve cost efficiencies.
- Reduce man hours by making insightful and reliable information
- Address operational challenges faster, reducing design and development costs, including consultant fees
- Reduce design iterations, testing cycles and overdue schedules
- Improve process automation and control, and maximize equipment and assembly line reliability, limiting plant shutdowns
- Prevent recurring costs from premature re-designs
"[Knovel helped us] reduce design and fabrication cost by >50%." Engineering Technology Leader
What our customers say
Find out how Knovel helped reduce analytical lab budgets at a specialty chemical company.
Reducing analytical lab budgets during the assessment process to eliminate design of experiments
A global chemical company wanted to create new materials for its polymer platform and tasked chemist James Elmont with the project. The project involved finding and evaluating high performance, cost- -effective and biodegradable polymers within budget.