The National Technical information Service (NTIS) database is the premier source of unclassified reports from the United States and international government agencies. Engineering Village uses controlled indexing and classification to enable researchers to retrieve relevant results, providing a vital resource for identifying the latest government developments and research trends.
NTIS covers research conducted by agencies worldwide, including the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the United States Department of Energy and Defense, the Japan Ministry of International Trade and Industry, and the United Kingdom Department of Trade
Top 10 Non-U.S. Contributors *
Country and Citations:
United Kingdom 152
Taiwan 22 * Fiscal year 2008
Why access NTIS on Engineering Village?
- Save valuable time: Easy-to-use search functionality
- Gain at-a-glance knowledge: Faceted results display trends and quickly narrow searches
- Stay up-to-date: Customizable email or RSS alerts
- Streamline research: Personalization options allow collaboration and results management
Did you know?
Governments worldwide sponsor billions of dollars of unclassified research – search NTIS on Engineering Village to keep up with the latest findings.
NTIS quick facts
- Over 2.5 million abstract records from 1899-present
- Over 22,000 records added annually
- Information from over 240 US and international government agencies
- Coverage of 350 subject areas
- Link to government reports and documents