Standardized care – in easy reach
Improving decisions at the point of care requires standardized education.
Elsevier Clinical Skills is a comprehensive online solution accessible on any mobile device that enables organizations to standardize education and manage competency among their nurses, therapists and other health professionals.
By combining 1500+ evidence-based skills and procedures with competency management functionality, Clinical Skills helps ensure that knowledge and skills are current, and reflective of best practices and the latest clinical guidelines anywhere, anytime.
Integrate CE with Skills
Nurses can earn contact hours as they learn clinical skills and demonstrate competency, moving CE directly into the competency workflow. Skills CE follows ANCC educational design criteria and is included with Elsevier Clinical Skills at no additional cost!Learn more
Trusted, comprehensive content
- Authored, peer-reviewed and updated by nurses, therapists and other clinicians currently practicing in their specialties
- Elsevier partners with subject matter experts and leading associations, and content is updated annually or more frequently if required
- Facilitates comprehensive and individualized competency management and remediation, allowing educators to measure a clinician's critical thinking ability
- Documents clinical competence and assigns education to address knowledge gaps
Measurable and actionable
- Establish specific learning criteria, evaluate clinicians and monitor progress, all while improving communication and streamlining administrative tasks
- Integrates with your EHR, so clinicians have quick access to the skills and procedures they need at the point of care
Educate with Elsevier Clinical Skills
Clinical Skills puts educators and administrators in control by giving them the ability to customize content, assign skills and perform assessments, and empowers clinicians to deliver high quality patient care with confidence.
Children’s Mercy Kansas City
“When everyone is working from the same place and using the same checklist and the same steps, it reduces variability, improves our patient experience, and enhances the care we can provide.”
– Angie Williams, BSN, RN, CPN, Manager of Clinical Informatics and Practice, Children’s Mercy Kansas CityDownload the success story
Association, society and corporate partners
We work closely with leading healthcare organizations to author, verify and update all content in our clinical solutions.
Elsevier is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Learning technology partners
We work closely with other learning technology companies to provide a seamless experience to our customers.
Request a demo
Learn how the Elsevier Nursing Suite can support your team's efforts to improve outcomes and stay up-to-date with the latest clinical evidence.Contact us