The fastest path to the right answers for medication questions at the point of care
Clinical Pharmacology is a comprehensive drug reference that supports healthcare professionals in making sound medication decisions, by providing the fastest access to the most accurate, clinically relevant drug information.
* 2015/2016 Best in KLAS® Report (Software & Services: Clinical Decision Support--Point of Care Clinical Reference category)
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed content developed by pharmacist editors with expertise in their therapeutic areas, ensuring superior quality.
- Content updates hourly, every day (including weekends and holidays) to provide immediate access to important drug safety updates.
- Flexible delivery options including web-based, workflow integration, and a native mobile application for drug information where and when you need it.
- Tremendous speed to answer--a simple, intuitive design delivers relevant information fast for confident decisions at the point of care.
- All-in-one access to comprehensive content, including patient education materials, drug class overviews, customizable clinical reports, CMS approved oncology content, neonatal/pediatric drugs and dosing, and more.