Elsevier for Librarians
Find librarian resources to effectively implement, report on and engage users with Elsevier products, and to stay up-to-date on LIS and job-related topics
As a librarian, you have a critical role in empowering your organization and library users — to access and create research with a lasting impact, and to educate the next generation of scholars, researchers and practitioners. On this page you will find links to resources that will support you in these goals.
News & community
- New ebooklet: A Librarian’s Process for Building an Institutional Repository
- Article sharing on scholarly collaboration networks
- Grants now open to train LIS professionals and users in developing countries on how to use Research4Life
- Investing in invisible infrastructure
- Scopus: search tips to make your research more effective
Science, technology & health communities
LIS communities & information
Find the information you need to make Elsevier products and solutions available to your user communities, and to help manage and monitor your account.
- Discovery services
- Engineering Village learn & support
- Journal subscription price list for librarians and agents
- Journals Consult librarian account setup
- Manage my account
- Sample agreements & title change policy
- ScienceDirect learn & support (authentication & access, admin tool, holdings & usage reports, MARC records, etc.)
- Scopus learn & support (authentication & access, admin tool, usage reports, etc.)
Access the authoritative version of Elsevier policies and learn how we are working with the librarian community to facilitate compliance with research mandates.
Discover free resources available to use in your information literacy curriculum and to promote your library resources online and within the library.
- Elsevier Publishing Campus
- Elsevier Web Shop (paid author services)
- EngineeringVillage toolkit
- Journals Consult librarian resource toolkit
- Knovel Academic Challenge
- Pure brochure
- ScienceDirect brochures, promotional materials & toolkit
- ScienceDirect Books promotional materials and toolkit
- SciVal factsheet, guidebooks and videos
- Scopus promotional materials & toolkit
- Scopus webinars