20th Tetrahedron Symposium
18-21 June 2019 | Bangkok, Thailand
The Tetrahedron Symposia are the major international annual meetings and information points for reporting advances in organic, bio-organic & medicinal chemistry.
Still time to present a poster
Poster abstract submission open until 27 April 2019
Mathias Christmann, Free University of Berlin, Germany
Xiaoguang Lei, Peking University, China
Meet with the global leaders in chemical biology and bio-organic chemistry research: In a series of 15 invited lectures, speakers will describe their cutting-edge research in the chemistry-biology interface.
The meeting provides an intimate and relaxed environment, and stimulates new and creative ideas in these important scientific fields for life and medical sciences. Our invited award-winning speakers lead a topical programme supplemented by selected contributed oral presentations and a comprehensive poster session.
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Total synthesis of natural products
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Development and function of chemical and biological probes
- Bioorganic chemistry and chemical biology
- Drug discovery and medicinal chemistry
Meet the Tetrahedron Editors: Advice and insight from interviews conducted at the 2017 Tetrahedron Symposium