19th Tetrahedron Symposium
26-29 June 2018 | Riva del Garda, Lake Garda. Italy
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry
The Tetrahedron Symposia are the major international annual meetings and information points for reporting advances in organic, bioorganic & medicinal chemistry.
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, the 2018 event brings together high-level scientific leaders in the field of bioorganic and medicinal chemistry.
The meeting provides an intimate and relaxed environment, and stimulates new and creative ideas in these important scientific fields for life and medical sciences. Our invited award-winning speakers lead a topical programme supplemented by selected contributed oral presentations and a comprehensive poster session for which abstract are invited.
Call for Papers
Abstracts are invited by 12 January 2018 on the following topics:
- Development of chemical and biological probes
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Total synthesis of natural products
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Drug discovery
- Molecular recognition
- Organic materials
- Protein structure and function
Join the Conversation
Conference hashtag #tetsymp