21st Tetrahedron Symposium
23-26 June 2020 | Gothenburg, Sweden
Join us for the 21st Tetrahedron Symposium:
- Learn from global experts from academia and industry who will share the latest advances in organic chemistry, chemical biology and medicinal chemistry.
- Present your own research and share ideas with international researchers in an intimate and relaxed environment.
Xiaoguang Lei, Peking University, China
Ilan Marek, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
Global leaders in organic chemistry and bioorganic/medicinal chemistry, from both academia and industry, will give an overview of latest advances in their fields. The meeting provides an intimate and relaxed environment, and stimulates new and creative ideas in these important scientific fields. Our invited prestigious speakers lead a topical programme supplemented by selected contributed oral presentations and two comprehensive poster sessions for which abstracts are invited. The Tetrahedron Symposium is an ideal occasion to meet scientific contacts and initiate new collaborations at academic and industrial levels.
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Total synthesis and biosynthesis of natural products
- Stereoselective synthesis and asymmetric catalysis
- Bioorganic chemistry and chemical biology
- Drug discovery and medicinal chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Physical and computational methods in organic chemistry
- Photoredox and organic electrochemistry