20th Tetrahedron Symposium
18-21 June 2019 | Bangkok, Thailand
The Tetrahedron Symposia are the major international annual meetings and information points for reporting advances in organic, bio-organic & medicinal chemistry.
Mathias Christmann, Free University of Berlin, Germany
Xiaoguang Lei, Peking University, China
Meet with the global leaders in chemical biology and bio-organic chemistry research: In a series of 16 invited lectures, speakers will describe their cutting-edge research in the chemistry-biology interface.
The meeting provides an intimate and relaxed environment, and stimulates new and creative ideas in these important scientific fields for life and medical sciences. Our invited award-winning speakers lead a topical programme supplemented by selected contributed oral presentations and a comprehensive poster session.
- Development of chemical and biological probes
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Drug discovery
- Protein structure and function
- Molecular recognition
- Total synthesis of natural products
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Stereoselective synthesis
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
Meet the Tetrahedron Editors: Advice and insight from interviews conducted at the 2017 Tetrahedron Symposium