Organizing a conference
Our professional conference management services dovetail with our publishing expertise and provide access to a unique range of services.
Overview of our services
Our conferences organization services cover:
- enhanced negotiation and buying power for venue and service provision
- robust online abstract management and delegate registration systems
- access to Elsevier’s huge global STM and business communication channels to reach target speaker, delegate and sponsor markets
- inhouse expertise in global event organisation and onsite management including developing regions such as China and Latin America
- ancillary services such as website management, marketing and budget management
How we do it
We plan and manage your event to ensure it offers world class content, an excellent delegate experience and all runs smoothly and to budget.
of conference chairs thought they received sufficient support in setting up the event.
We develop and execute a tailored marketing communication programme to attract content and delegates to your conference.
of conference chairs thought the conference was well marketed
We secure sponsors and exhibitors to engage key industry partners and help ensure the financial success of your conference.
of attendees thought there were good opportunities to network with researchers
To get in touch with our conference operations team please contact Janet Seabrook.