Abstract submission deadline: 5 April 2018
- Environmental Cracking
- High Temperature Crack Growth
- Contact Fatigue
- Advanced Crack Monitoring Techniques (tomography, etc.)
- Microstructure Scale Computational Modeling
- Loading Protocol Effects (variable amplitude loading, thermo-mechanical loading, etc.)
- Macro-scale Fatigue Prognosis Techniques
- Effects of Materials Modification (weld, shot peening, etc.)
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication in an Elsevier journal. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.