Call for Abstracts
Submit abstracts here
Abstracts for poster presentations are now invited and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Abstract submission deadline: 3 April 2020
All abstracts must be no longer than 2 pages including figures, tables, images and references.
All abstracts will be refereed and a criterion of rejection will be lack of originality.
- Environmental Cracking
- High Temperature Fatigue Behaviour
- Advanced Crack Characterization Techniques
- Atomistic-to-Microstructure Scale Computational Modeling
- Microstructural Origins of Crack Formation and Propagation
- Fatigue of Additively Manufactured Materials
- Loading Protocol Effects (e.g. multi-axial, variable amplitude, thermo-mechanical, contact fatigue)
- Effects of Materials Modification (e.g. welds, shot peening
- Next Generation Crack Tip Mechanics
- Data Science Based Approaches
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you. Conference Content Executive, Content-FATD2020@elsevier.com
If you do not receive acknowledgment for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
A condition of submission is that if accepted one of the authors will present at the conference.