3rd International Conference for Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability
16–19 May, 2021 | Riva del Garda Fierecongressi, near Lake Garda, Italy
Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, the 3rd International Conference for Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability will now take place 16–19 May, 2021.
We understand you may be concerned about not being able to attend due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 situation. Rest assured that we will refund your registration fee, with no penalty, should you wish to cancel during the uncertainty of the outbreak.
REVISED CONFERENCE DATES: 16–19 MAY 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 18 December 2020
The 3rd Biennial International Conference on Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability (BIORESTEC) will convene in May 2021, bringing together researchers in academia and industry, as well as policymakers, to discuss the progress made during the intervening two years and the latest trends in biotechnology, bioenergy, and biobased products.
The conference will build upon the successful 1st and 2nd BIORESTEC conferences held in 2016 and 2018.
The programme will be curated by a committee of world class academic leaders in their respective fields with key topic areas including:
- Pretreatment and de-construction of lignocellulose and algal biomass/bioresources
- Bioresources (including waste) recovery and recycling, including microbial electrochemical systems
- Bioresources for biofuels (liquid and gaseous)
- Bioresources for biobased chemicals & products, including gas fermentation and in situ product recovery
- Thermochemical conversion of bioresources (lignocellulose and algae)
- Biorefineries and white biotechnology
- Systems approach: Bioresource systems analysis, life cycle assessment (LCA), carbon accounting, nutrient-energy-water (NEW) nexus
- Industrial applications and up-scaling of bioprocesses
- Bioresource policy & economics
- Biological waste treatment