3rd International Conference for Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability
Online – Live and On-demand | 17–19 May 2021
CONFERENCE TIME ZONE
CENTRAL EUROPEAN SUMMER TIME (CEST)
We are excited to announce that the 3rd International Conference for Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability (Biorestec) will be held online from 17–19 May 2021 and will be available on demand.
The Biorestec 2021 will be an online, fully interactive community allowing you to connect with other attendees, speakers and poster presenters in one place.
You will be able to join the event via an online platform which will allow you to:
- Easily navigate the programme and live-stream sessions and presentations
- Upload your poster presentation and network and chat with attendees
- Engage live with other attendees and speakers through chats, polls, virtual networking meetings and more
- Invite attendees to one-on-one meetings using an integrated appointment schedule
- Access the event via any device - mobile, tablets or desktop
- Access all content of the conference on-demand for 6 months
Biorestec online will aim to bring together researchers in academia and industry, as well as policymakers, to discuss the progress made during the intervening three years and the latest trends in biotechnology, bioenergy, and biobased products.
Biorestec online will continue to build upon the successful 1st and 2nd BIORESTEC conferences held in 2016 and 2018.
The programme will be curated by a committee of world class academic leaders in their respective fields with key topic areas including:
- Pretreatment and de-construction of lignocellulose and algal biomass/bioresources
- Bioresources (including waste) recovery and recycling, including microbial electrochemical systems
- Bioresources for biofuels (liquid and gaseous)
- Bioresources for biobased chemicals & products, including gas fermentation and in situ product recovery
- Thermochemical conversion of bioresources (lignocellulose and algae)
- Biorefineries and white biotechnology
- Systems approach: Bioresource systems analysis, life cycle assessment (LCA), carbon accounting, nutrient-energy-water (NEW) nexus
- Industrial applications and up-scaling of bioprocesses
- Bioresource policy & economics
- Biological waste treatment