Elsevier conference admissions policy
- only pre-registered conference delegates and delegates who register on the day will be able to attend conference sessions.
- only pre-registered conference delegates, delegates who register on the day and exhibition badge holders will be able to attend the exhibition/poster area.
- all participants are asked to wear their badges at all times throughout the conference.
- badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from conference.
- anyone obtaining a conference delegate or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave conference.
- no one under the age of 16 will be able to attend conference unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers.
- anyone attending conference must not take part in any demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt conference.
- the Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the conference and venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.
- press badges at conference are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the conference subject area. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy
of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card,] a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- official conference photographers may be taking photographs and filming videos at the conference. Anyone attending the conference consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs
and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing conference in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at Elsevier organised conferences without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
Organisers: Elsevier LTD, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB