Call for posters
Present a poster at Biometrics 2016
To promote the most topical and original conference experience Biometrics 2016 is pleased to announce a new Innovation Poster Session.
The Research and Innovation Session provides a unique opportunity for research organisations / universities to present their most recent scientific advances in biometric research and development to representatives from government, industry and the biometric user sector as a poster.
Posters will be displayed within the exhibition hall and the best contributor will be awarded a prize. All accepted poster presenters will be invited to contribute to a Special issue of Journal of Information Security and Applications and PDFs of the posters will be available for download after the event.
Poster title and abstracts should be submitted by 31 July 2016.
Successful contributions will be evaluated on the basis of relevance (please note the conference themes below), content and originality by the programme committee.
- Identity management and biometrics
- How can biometrics help create social impact?
- Trust, privacy and data protection
- Secure transactions and consumer biometrics
- Biometrics and forensics
- Public sector biometrics and borders
- Education on biometrics
- Liveness detection and vulnerability assessments
- Research and innovation in biometrics
- Human factor in biometrics