1st Annual North America SciVal user group
Co-hosted by the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University
We are pleased to announce that the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University will co-host the inaugural North America SciVal User Group meeting on Thursday, April 19th, 2018. The event will take place on the campus of Carnegie Mellon University.
The meeting will help you take full advantage of SciVal’s features and functionality by sharing and learning about best practices from other users face-to-face. Attendees will include current users from libraries, research offices, planning offices, industry and government from across the US and Canada. Members of the SciVal product team will also attend.
The meeting is free to attend for existing and prospective North American SciVal Users, although registration is required.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from your peers – How are they using SciVal? Share tips for using SciVal to help develop bids for external funding. How can SciVal support internationalization and partnering strategies? How can SciVal be used with other tools as part of your reporting workflows?
- Have your say – User Group Meetings are a chance to share your experiences of using SciVal and what’s being asked of you by your academic leaders and senior decision-makers. Plus, provide input and feedback on the product with an opportunity to share your ideas.
- Ask an expert – There will be time to ask for help and advice on how SciVal can help answer your questions.
- Responsible metrics – Which journal metrics are being using for internal reporting? How are you spreading the message about the responsible Usage of metrics?
- Network – With so many like-minded peers in one place, there has never been a better time to expand your network!