Top books coming to ScienceDirect in Social Sciences
We are following up with you on the customized insights report you received last week with a preview of the upcoming books that would be of greatest interest to your users based on the subjects areas they have been reading lately.
Available in 2017
Pediatric Disorders of Regulation in Affect and Behavior, A Therapist's Guide to Assessment and Treatment, 2nd Edition By Georgia A. DeGangi
Practical skill-based treatment book for mental health and occupational therapists. Addresses eating, sleep, mood, attention, and behavioral control. Presents integrated treatment using sensory integration, DBT, interpersonal therapy, and more. Includes checklists and skill sheets for use in treatment.
The Science of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Edited by Stefan G. Hofmann, PhD and Gordon J. G. Asmundson
Investigates the scientific foundation of CBT. Explores the interplay of emotion and cognition in CBT. Reviews neuroscience studies on the mechanisms of change in CBT. Identifies similarities and differences in CBT approaches for different disorders. Discusses CBT extensions and modifications. Describes computer assisted applications of CBT.
Handbook of Digital Finance and Inclusion: Volume 1, Cryptocurrency, FinTech, InsurTech, and Regulation; and Volume 2, ChinaTech, Mobile Security, Distributed Ledger, and Blockchain Edited by David Lee Kuo Chuen and Robert H. Deng
Explains the practical consequences of both technologies and economics to readers who want to learn about subjects related to their specialties. Encompasses alternative finance, financial inclusion, impact investing, decentralized consensus ledger, and applied cryptography. Provides the only advanced methodical summary of these subjects available today.
Preview of Books coming in 2018*
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Measuring Road Safety with Surrogate Event
- Transportation Nodal System
- Air Traffic Management
- Modeling of Transport Demand
- Air Cargo and Logistics
- Urban Mobility
- Urban Transportation and Air Pollution
- Low Cost Carriers in Emerging Countries
- Children’s Active Transportation
- Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding for Transportation and Logistics
- Air Route Networks Through Complex Networks Theory
- CityMobil2: Four Years of Demonstrating Automated Road Transport Systems
- Informed Urban Transport Systems
- Promoting Safe Transportation Among Older Adults
*Actual book titles may change or move to publication dates outside 2018.