Empowering institutions to showcase research data outputContact us
As an institution you want to organize, curate and report on research data output. However, most public research data is deposited outside institutional data repositories, and with access to thousands of other repositories, it’s difficult to find and actively monitor where your researchers choose to publish data.
- 90% of public research data output is hosted outside institutional data repositories
- Your researchers have thousands of repositories to choose from
Mendeley Data Monitor gives full visibility of your institution’s entire research data output
- indexes millions of data records from thousands of repositories to curate all research data output
- tracks all datasets published by your researchers, both internally and externally, to better monitor compliance with funder mandates and institutional data management policies
- enriches dataset metadata with author and affiliation information, such as Scopus and ORCID IDs, to dramatically increases the number of datasets attributed to your institution and researchers
- select and export datasets for reporting purposes to monitor compliance and compare and benchmark your research data output
- showcase output to the research community to improve your institutions data discoverability and reuse
Powered by Mendeley Data Search, Mendeley Data Monitor:
Track and analyze your institutional research data
Please complete the form to speak to an expert about how your institution can get access to Mendeley Data Monitor.