Effective Research Data Management (RDM) with Mendeley Data
Helping institutions discover, collect and share research data
Fact: Elsevier's Mendeley Data supports the entire lifecycle of research data.
Mendeley Data is a modular, cloud-based platform that is flexible and open—keep your data private or publish under one of 16 open data licenses—while still enabling you to control and protect data. Through open APIs, our platform integrates with other research data management tools, and, as part of Elsevier’s ecosystem of research intelligence solutions, it can automatically capture dataset metadata and import it directly to other Elsevier solutions, such as Pure, enabling enhanced reporting and showcasing.
- Discover relevant research data
- Comply with funders' mandates
- Prevent re-work
- Save time searching, collecting and sharing data with our repository
- Improve the impact of research and increase data sharing and citations
Mendeley Data helps your researchers to make their data open and their research FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable):
- Provide transparency into the research lifecycle
- Help researchers save time, increase collaboration and manage resources effectively
- Increase the exposure of research and showcase research outputs
- Keep track of where data is stored and shared both within and outside an institution
In turn, Mendeley Data enables your institution to:
85% of users are likely to recommend Mendeley Data
Source: TechValidate survey of 112 users. Based on respondents who rated their likelihood to recommend as 7 or higher on a scale of 0 to 10.
It’s provided me with a place to publish Datasets that otherwise would not be published. All my data come from CUREs and aren’t attached to major journal articles or large universities that utilize other pay storage sites like Dryad.
Professor at Davidson Community College
Want to learn how Mendeley Data can support your research data needs?
Please complete the form to talk to our experts.