Below you will find useful tools and resources to support you in your role as an editor.
- Discover the available journal and article metrics
- View the Journal Analyser tutorial to learn more about the two metrics SNIP and SJR, driven by Scopus, that are changing the way we look at journal analysis.
- Visit the Journal Metrics website
Working with reviewers
- Supporting reviewers in their work
- Reviewer policy statement
- Editors’ Pack: key information about Elsevier and details on the role of an editor and the tools available to support you.
- View the guest editor guide: step-by-step guidance on how to put together a special issue.
- Social media guides:
- Supporting authors
- Mendeley editor program: showcase your journal, build your profile, teach your students and collaborate with other researchers.
- Elsevier’s policies
- Open access information
- Scopus: the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature
- ScienceDirect: a full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from nearly 2,500 journals and 26,000 books
Help and contact
Looking for an editor? Use the journal finder to locate the journal you’re interested in, and check the editorial board listings.
You can always get in touch with your Elsevier support team.
Technical issues: contact your journal manager or the help desk for technical issues relating to the Elsevier Editorial System (EES):
- The Americas: +1 888 834 7287 (toll free for US & Canadian customers)
- Asia + Pacific: + 81 3 5561 5032
- Europe & all other areas: +44 1865 84 3577
Access for editors: For any questions related to the EES/Scopus integration, please visit our support and self help site, or contact:
- For the Americas: +1 888 834 7287 (toll-free for US & Canadian callers)
- For Asia & Pacific: +81 3 5561 5032
- For Europe & Rest of the World: +353 61 709190
- Fax: +353 61 709 228