Introducing BioRN, an SSRN network
We combine the value and experience SSRN provides with Elsevier’s technology and investment, to support biologists and the role preprints play in research and early discovery.
Collaborate. Post your work. Get discovered.
BioRN, an SSRN network, is a newly formed collaborative online scholarly community created for life science researchers to post preprints, share ideas, and ultimately get noticed for early discoveries.
SSRN’s global reach provides the tools to disseminate original ideas through our online repository allowing your research to reach and collaborate with a broad network of over 2 million of the best and the brightest; even Nobel Prize Winners! BioRN – your network to share early discoveries, get credit for your ideas, and encourage constructive feedback from peers and colleagues.
Over 4,000 biology related working papers available now on BioRN.
The interdisciplinary nature of social and life sciences working together to achieve incredible discoveries to change the world is already reflected with the over 4,000 (and growing) biology related working papers available now on BioRN.
Get insights with SSRN’s ranking tools.
- download & citations metrics
- top papers & top authors
Version group display.
Multi language, change of authors or version history.
Attention biology scientific authors…
How do I submit my working paper on BioRN?
- Create a free SSRN user account
- Review and modify your personal information by clicking on Personal Info on the left or bottom menu
- Review and customize your personal subscriptions to SSRN's email abstracting journals by clicking on
- Subscriptions on the left or bottom menu
- Add or modify your organizational affiliations by clicking on Affiliations on the left or bottom menu
- Submit new papers and abstracts to SSRN's eLibrary by clicking on My Papers on the left or bottom menu
- Revise abstract and author information for your papers in the SSRN eLibrary by clicking on My Papers
- Update your existing full text papers in the SSRN eLibrary by clicking on My Papers
- Submit your working paper and follow the online process to guide your preprint submission
- Select BioRN as the classification for your working paper content