SciVal's February 2015 release launches the new Trends module giving you the ability to examine your Research Areas in detail, to discover the top performers and rising stars.
SciVal already provides unparalleled flexibility to define and create your own Research Areas. Released in February 2015, the new Trends module gives you the ability to examine these Research Areas in detail, to discover the top performers and rising stars.
What's more, the new Trends module includes usage data from ScienceDirect and Scopus to give an early indication of research visibility and help spot research trends.
The Trends module allows you to identify and analyze:
- What are the emerging and declining topics in a particular Research Area?
- Which Countries, Institutions and Authors are the most active?
- Who are the fastest growing contributors?
- Whose research is being used the most at country, institution and author levels?
- Who are the top performers and why are they better than others?