Mendeley Institutional Edition
Mendeley Institutional Edition is an institutional version of Mendeley with premium user features and additional institutional support. Enhanced and expanded, it is a product based on our core Mendeley capabilities and includes the additional following features and competency for researchers and librarians:
- Premium upgrades to empower all of your researchers with more productivity and collaboration power.
- Analytics dashboard to enable librarians to better administer and support their institutional information objectives and the researchers needs.
- Alumni Policy to grant to the Alumni from a subscribing institution the right to access of 12 months of the same premium access according to the terms and conditions of that Policy.
- Customized training session for their institution.
- Supports the librarians and users with 24x5 global on-line support services. In addition, they can have access to the on-line resource center for all the training tools.
- Deployment program to support MIE roll-out in their institution.
Mendeley Institutional Edition Features
Compare Free Mendeley to Mendeley Institutional Edition:
Mendeley Institutional Edition
Benefits for Researchers
Cite and Reference
Read and Annotate
Researcher Profile and Stats
Personal Library storage space
Shared Library storage space
# Private groups
Private group size
Benefits for Institutions
Custom designed user awareness and adoption program
Content consumption Analytics
Link resolver integration
Customer Support Service
Via Online only
Through Elsevier OSCS and Online, 24/5
Mendeley Institutional Edition Analytics Dashboard
The analytics dashboard built on top of Mendeley helps librarians to understand the research and publication activity of your community, gain an understanding of publication impact (based on Mendeley readership), and to facilitate collaboration within your institution and beyond. You can easily see which library holdings are most important to your researchers 'work and which publications they rely on to publish their best findings.
- Helps a librarian to understand research and publication behaviour at an institutional level and to better inform library procurement strategies.
- Tracks trends in research consumption and research production within your institution via a data dashboard, based on Mendeley readership information.
- Connects your institutions library and its collections directly to researchers at your institution.
Mendeley Institutional Edition Institutional Services
With Mendeley Institutional Edition, you get institutional version of the product as well as the institutional services and support you have come to expect with a combined Mendeley + Elsevier organization.
- Helps the librarian team to create and execute a deployment and on-going rollout program to ensure Mendeley access and benefits are available to all students, faculty, and researchers. This includes support on roll-out strategy, migration support, and usage analysis support.
- Understands the importance of your alumni thus we have an extended grace period of 12 months to allow your newly graduating/ departing users to determine how to set up their Mendeley accounts.
- Provides a customized train-the-trainer session for the institution to be delivered via on-line or in person. In addition, the instiutionn can have access to on-line resource center for all the training tools.
- Offers enhanced customer support through the online Mendeley Help Desk Team and through the Institutional OSCS Support Services (24x5 global on-line support services).
Learn more about the Mendeley Institutional Edition
Request Sales Contact
Please contact Sales to learn more about the Mendeley Institutional Edition
MIE Customer Support
Please contact Institutional Customer Support for questions about access and using Mendeley.
Mendeley Help &Tutorials
For technical questions please also consult the Mendeley Support Desk.
For suggestions on improvements for future Mendeley releases please access the Mendeley Feedback Center.
You can access Mendeley users guides, videos and tutorials on Mendeley Resources Center.
Learn about recent enhancements and known issues on our blog.
Please sign up to receive the librarian newsletter