As an institution, your ability to remain competitive in attracting top researchers and improving research outcomes is of great importance.
A cornerstone of future research’s success is having access to today’s data. Is your institution equipped with a strong research data management (RDM) approach?
Our API connects Mendeley Data with other RDM tools used at your institution. Mendeley Data integrates through open APIs with the global RDM ecosystem, as well as other Elsevier solutions to ensure:
- Seamless and clear access across your RDM tools
- Researcher can continue to work in the same way – their workflow is not disrupted and there is no additional administration
- Institutional data remains private
Resources for librarians
Find our latest resources for librarian.
- Access our Librarian Resources Toolkit to save you time in promoting Mendeley Data and general Research Data Management (RDM) practices to your library users, especially researchers.
- Find out about The Research Data Management Librarian Academy (RDMLA) free online training program.
- Listen to our latest webcasts about effective RDM and hear about best practices from institutions implementing RDM across the globe.
Interested in a consultation about Research Data Management from Elsevier?
99% of users rate Mendeley Data’s ability to help them prevent re-work as effective
source: TechValidate survey of 80 users of Elsevier Mendeley Data)
93% of users rate Mendeley Data’s ability to help them share data as effective
source: TechValidate survey of 99 users of Elsevier Mendeley Data)
97% of users rated Mendeley Data’s ability to help them search for data as effective.
source: TechValidate survey of 91 users of Elsevier Mendeley Data
It’s provided me with a place to publish datasets that otherwise wouldn’t be published. All my data comes from CUREs and aren’t attached to major journal articles or large universities that utilize other paid storage sites.
Joseph Felts, Professor at Davidson County Community College
It is an excellent opportunity to share our data with a wide audience of scientists around the world. It is necessary to make our research more transparent, that increase the chance to publish our research reports in the best journals on the world.
Professor, European Educational Institution
Cloud Security Alliance Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) Self-Assessment
As of February 2020, Mendeley Data has completed the Cloud Security Alliance Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) self-assessment to evaluate and document its security controls.