Bring confidence to your patient's home
Benefits of Elsevier Home Health Care
For home health care nurses, therapists and other personnel:
- Quickly access drug information, patient education and more
- View animations, videos and illustrations of procedures
- Refresh knowledge of skills and procedures
- Educate and inform patients
- Complete assigned tasks and training online
For educators and administrators:
- Train and orient nurses, therapists and other personnel to specific skills and tasks
- Assess knowledge and provide feedback
- Customize and upload content
- Assign and follow discussions
- Review reports and identify learning gaps
For home health care organizations:
- Standardize skills and education of existing nurses, clinicians and other personnel
- Ensure patient safety by utilizing the highest standards of care
- Document knowledge for compliance and accreditation
- Streamline training and orientation
- Reduce risk and practice errors with the latest, evidence-based content
Integrate Elsevier Clinical eLearning with Elsevier Home Health Care
Elsevier Clinical eLearning provides authoritative online education to support clinical practice and the development of nurses and other health professionals. By integrating Elsevier Clinical eLearning courses into Elsevier Home Health Care, organizations enhance care quality, reduce care variability and improve patient outcomes.
Known as the Elsevier Home Health Care Suite, licensing the below home health eLearning courses help address additional challenges associated with orientation, continuing education and competency management.
Mosby's Nursing Aide CurriculumCourse description
Supports the education and training of assistive personnel to deliver safe and quality patient care. This course helps in complying with accreditation, credentialing, regulatory standards and with promoting patient satisfaction.
Mosby's Orientation to Home Health Care eLearningCourse description
Creates an organization-wide understanding of best practices and encourages effective care coordination while allowing experienced clinicians to earn CE credit. Includes OASIS documentation highlights.
Learn from ViaQuest!
“Elsevier Home Health Care is an intuitive, flexible platform providing staff and patient education that is up-to-date with current standards of care.”
– Brian Weisenberger, RN, BSN, Director of Clinical Education, ViaQuest Inc.Read success story
Elsevier is proud to be partnering with qliqSOFT - healthcare chatbot and clinical communications innovator.
The Virtual Visit Telehealth platform and Quincy chatbot help providers transform patients into active participants in their healthcare via real-time, engagement.
In addition, the qliqSOFT mobile care delivery tracking and reporting capabilities of Visit Path offer a real-time, GPS-enabled post-acute care delivery resource management app. Visit Path enables hospice and home healthcare agencies to know what patient visits are scheduled, have been completed, and those currently being conducted, in real-time. This built-in electronic visit verification ensures that your organization complies with not only HIPAA, but, new EVV regulations as well.