Already a Funding Institutional customer?
If you already have a Funding Institutional account, please click the link below to sign in
Webinar: Introducing Funding Institutional
Learn how Elsevier’s Funding Institutional supports institutional staff across the funding workflow.
SciVal Funding to Funding Institutional
Funding Institutional, the successor of SciVal Funding is launched in early November.
About Funding Institutional
Funding Institutional helps institutional staff navigate the complex, high-stakes funding environment in a way that saves resources and increases grant success.
It is a single-source workflow tool containing data on funders, funding opportunities and awarded grants, drawn from a wide range of governmental and private sources. Developed for institutional staff who analyse the funding landscape and manage the search and selection process, it supports three key objectives:
- Insights: Providing insight into key funding trends
- Discovery: Uncovering funding opportunities
- Decisions: Aiding resource allocation decision-making
Free Webinar: Increasing grant success rates with funding insights, discovery and decisions
In this webinar, you will learn about the key challenges in funding and how Elsevier’s Funding Institutional addresses them by supporting institutional staff across the funding workflow.
How to increase your grant success rates with insights, discovery and decisions
Elsevier’s VP of Academic and Government Strategic Alliances examines the challenges of research funding – and introduces a new solution.
Funding Institutional offers reliable and up-to-date funding coverage, encompassing large-scale multidisciplinary awards, niche grants and ad hoc offerings. Its holistic approach ensures you will capture all relevant opportunities and can effectively match high-potential funders and opportunities to your most eligible researchers, in a time-efficient way. Across your institution Funding Institutional:
- Increases grant success rates
- Uncovers new funding sources
- Insures efficient use of time and resources
- Supports strategic decision making
Funding Institutional offers unique value to institutions. This unique value comes from:
- Our data: combining funder, funding opportunities and awarded grants data with Scopus profiles
- Our product: a single-source workflow tool supporting insight, discovery and decision-making
- Our ecosystem: integration with unique Elsevier assets, such as Scopus Profiles and the Elsevier Fingerprint Engine