Elsevier Student Ambassador (ESA)
Elsevier Student Ambassador (ESA) programme is one of the most thriving programmes of Elsevier South Asia giving you the chance to become a liaison between Elsevier and your college/University.
The mandate of this programme is to have student ambassadors from health sciences community across South Asia who can connect with each other and open gates to unexplored opportunities in their fields.
Who can be an Elsevier Student Ambassador?
1) Currently enrolled in any Health Sciences College/University in South Asia
2) Pursuing a Medical/Dental course
3) Able to plan and organize events
4) Actively involved in student life on campus
5) Active at social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter
What’s in it for Students?
1) Be a part of an elite group and connect with fellow ESAs
2) Add value to your resume & get the opportunity to create a difference in healthcare education
3) Access to exclusive Elsevier offerings and content
4) Monthly competition to enhance learning
5) Chance to partner with Elsevier in future Association Certificate and Year End Awards
What's in it for the School/University?
1) Direct point of contact with Elsevier
2) Access to all latest and updated Elsevier offerings
3) Chance to host exclusive workshops and Author talks
4) Easy collaboration with Elsevier for exhibitions & conferences
5) Exclusive offers and schemes on Elsevier products
What do we expect a Student Ambassador to do?
1) Help Elsevier to better understand their campus’ culture and needs
2) Spread the word about Elsevier’s products, campaigns and events
3) Review and recommend our products
4) Participate in monthly engagement activities
5) Build relationships on campus with faculty and other student groups It’s a journey to make a difference!