ClinicalKey Student National Challenge 2020
Learn more about the Challenge's rounds and prizes. Think you’ve got what it takes to beat the best?
Breaking down the Challenge
Registrations will close on the 28th of October, 2020.
To help you navigate the platform and get used to the format of the rounds we will be releasing THREE practice tests in the weeks before the official challenge begins.
- Practice test 1 will be live at 5:30am (IST), 1st October 2020.
- Practice test 2 will be live at 5:30am (IST), 8th October 2020.
- Practice test 3 will be live at 5:30am (IST), 15th October 2020.
These tests will be open until 05:30am, Thursday 29th October, 2020 and will not impact your official score once the Challenge opens.
The ClinicalKey Student National Challenge consists of five rounds;
- Four question rounds (Round 1-4).
- One video round (Round 5).
Rounds 1-4 will go live at the same time (05:30am (IST)) and day (Saturday) each week from October 24th, 2020 and remain open for THREE DAYS, except Round 5 which will remain open for 4 days.
The Question Rounds
Please note all times are India Standard Time (IST)
05:30am Saturday 24th October
05:30am Tuesday 27th October
05:30am Saturday, 31st October
05:30am Tuesday 3rd November
05:30am Saturday 7th November
05:30am Tuesday 10th November
05:30am Saturday 14th November
05:30am Tuesday 17th November
The Video Round
05:30am Saturday 21st November
09:00am Wednesday 25th November
Instructions for the submission of videos will be released later in the Challenge.
Think you’ve got what it takes to beat the best?
- Certificates will be sent to all participants that successfully reach Round 4 of the Challenge.
- Letters to nominated faculty will be offered to all participants that successfully reach Round 5 of the Challenge.
- Grand Prize: One CHAMPION to get Golden Ticket to Elsevier Student Leadership Summit in 2021 with INR 15000 Amazon voucher
- First 10 students: Amazon vouchers worth INR 10,000
- Next 10 students: Amazon voucher worth INR 7,500
- 5 Consolation Prizes