Become an Elsevier Student Ambassador
Scroll down to find out more about our Student Ambassador programme!Apply today!
Why become an ambassador?
- Work with Elsevier, a global information analytics business specializing in science and health.
- Connect and share your ideas with us and other Student Ambassadors
- Be the first to know about new products and services & have access to our content
- Participate and help in global competitions such as ClinicalKey Global Challenge
- Attend key webinars and conferences where required
Who we are looking for:
- Medical students in the UK and Ireland Universities – the following will change based on the country / Middle East / Northern Europe / Eastern Europe / Africa
- Students that are enthusiastic, influential and keen to get stuck in!
- Great communicators who can impact, inspire and support peers and teachers
- Students with a good social network across social platforms
- Proactive students who want to expand not only their knowledge but their CV too!
Elsevier Student Ambassadors responsibilities:
- Recommend and share information on digital solutions, books and other Elsevier products with peers and teachers
- Create articles and videos for the student community
- Review products and marketing content
- Publish content on social networks
- Provide insights on student needs and challenges
- Input into the development of new Elsevier products through reviews and feedback