- Explores the shape of information literacy within education and workplace contexts
- Introduces a holistic definition of information literacy which has been drawn from empirical studies in the workplace
- Introduces a range of sensitizing concepts for researchers and practitioners
Table of Contents
- Conceptual orientation; Information literacy practice in academic libraries and the higher education landscape; Information literacy in the workplace landscape; Information literacy advocacy and the public library landscape; Landscapes of information literacy; A conceptual architecture for information literacy practice; Concluding comments.
- No. of pages: 208
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2010
- Published: February 19, 2010
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630298
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843345077
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Information Literacy Landscapes"