Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Perovskite structure and compositions
2. Nano-crystalline Perovskite and its applications
3. Conventional perovskites introduction, properties and applications
4. Development of Organic–Inorganic Perovskite (HOIPs) composites
5. Compositional engineering of perovskite materials
6. Organic–Inorganic Perovskite (HOIPs) structure, properties and applications
7. Cost effectiveness of Organic–Inorganic Perovskite (HOIPs) based Photovoltaics
8. Hybrid Perovskite Photovoltaic Devices: Architecture and Fabrication Methods based on solution-processed metal oxide transport layers
9. Thin films for planar solar cells of organic-inorganic perovskite composites
10. Progress in efficiency and Stability of hybrid perovskite photovoltaic devices in high reactive environment
11. Enhancements in efficiency of organic-inorganic perovskite composites
12. Development of Organic–Inorganic Perovskite-Based Tandem Solar Cells
13. Fabrication method of Si-Perovskite Tandem Cells
14. Hybrid lead halide perovskites for optoelectronic and electronic applications
15. Development of LEDs based on hybrid lead-halide perovskite
16. Potential perovskite functionality in a composite structure: methodology and applications
17. Chemical/Physical Stability of Perovskite-based devices
18. Study of High Dielectric Constant Perovskite materials
19. Ferroelectric properties and applications of hybrid organic-inorganic perovskites
20. High-sensitivity piezoelectric perovskites for magnetoelectric composites
21. Perovskites based materials for sensor applications
22. Perovskite-type catalytic materials for water treatment
Hybrid Composite Perovskite Materials: Design to Applications discusses the manufacturing, design and characterization of organic-inorganic perovskite composite materials. The book goes beyond the basics of characterization and discusses physical properties, surface morphology and environmental stability. Users will find extensive examples of real-world products that are suitable for the needs of the market. Following a logical order, the book begins with mathematical background and then covers innovative approaches to physical modeling, analysis and design techniques. Numerous examples illustrate the proposed methods and results, making this book a sound resource on the modern research application of perovskite composites with real commercial value.
- Discusses the composition of perovskite materials and their properties, manufacturing and environmental stability
- Includes both fundamentals and state-of-the-art developments
- Features the main types of applications, including solar cells, photovoltaics, sensors and optoelectronic devices
Academic and industrial researchers, materials scientists and industrial manufacturers working in the area of hybrid inorganic-organic perovskite solar cells and other applications of hybrid perovskites such as light-emitting devices
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2021
- 1st October 2020
- Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Imran Khan obtained his Ph. D from Aligarh Muslim University in 2015. He was selected for the prestigious DST-SERB National Postdoctoral Fellowship [India] in 2016. He has published more than 25 research papers in refereed journals; 12 international/national conferences/workshop ; 1 book and 2 book chapters . His field of specialization is dilute magnetic semiconductor/polymer composites/optoelectronic materials/nanotechnology, application of nano materials in various fields such as physics, materials chemistry, materials science, specifically dealing with the synthesis, and characterization (using different physical and chemical techniques); preparation and characterization of hybrid organic-inorganic perovskite composite materials and their applications, electrically conducting polymeric materials, spintronics and sensors in renewable energy materials.
Assistant Professor, Applied Science and Humanities Section, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University Polytechnic, Aligarh Muslim University, India
Dr. Anish Khan is currently working as Assistant Professor in Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials Research, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He completed a Ph.D. from Aligarh Muslim University, India from 2010 and Postdoctoral from the School of Chemical Sciences, University Sains Malaysia (USM) on electroanalytical chemistry in 2010. Working in the field of synthetic biosensor, polymers composite, organic-inorganic electrically conducting nano-composites.
Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials Research, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Mohammad Mujahid Ali Khan obtained his PhD from Aligarh Muslim University in 2015. He is actively engaged in research on the synthesis, characterization, electrochemical study and transport phenomena of composite membranes for desalination and waste water treatment applications. He has been teaching applied chemistry to students [Diploma Eng.] in the University Polytechnic, Aligarh Muslim University, India. He has published 29 papers in journals of high repute such as Desalination, Material Science and Eng C and the Journal of Industrial and Eng Chemistry etc. He has also participated in 18 National and International conferences and symposium.
Assistant Professor, the Applied Science and Humanities Section, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University Polytechnic, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
Dr. Shakeel Khan currently working as professor in the Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. Obtained his Ph.D. degree in the area of High Tc Superconductivity from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. His current area of research interest are manganites, ferrites and dilute magnetic semiconductors. He has published several papers in the reputed refereed journals like Physics Letters A, Physica C, Solid State Communications, Journal of Applied Physics etc
Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
Prof. Francis Verpoort is Professor in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Ghent University, Belgium. His research focuses in the areas of structure and mechanisms of organometallic materials chemistry, and the cultivation of small materials.
Professor, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, Ghent University, Belgium
ARSHAD UMAR is presently working as a Professor in the Civil Engineering department, AMU-Aligarh and has more than twenty nine years teaching experience. The areas of specialization are Structural Engineering, Structures and Engineering Materials. He has published fifty-two research papers in international journals/ national journals/ international and national conferences of repute. Some of the journals in which papers have been published include International Journal of Offshore Mechanic and Arctic Engineering (OMAE), Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Ocean Engineering, Elsevier Science publication, Computers & Structures, Steel and Composite Structures, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, Journal of Structural Engineering and Journal of Advances in Vibration Engineering.
Professor, Civil Engineering Department, AMU-Aligarh
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.