- Print ISBN 9781455750856
- Electronic ISBN 9781455750894
- Highly regarded lead author, Dr. Ravindra Nanda, is a widely known and respected educator in the field of orthodontics.
- Comprehensive coverage of diagnosis, treatment planning, and esthetics in tooth display provides a solid foundation in orthodontia and biomechanic problem solving.
- Case reports include high-quality photographs, radiographs, and illustrations to better show biomechanical principles.
- Radiographs and line drawings accompany clinical photographs to help illustrate the various stages of treatment.
Part 1: DIAGNOSIS AND ESTHETIC CONCEPTS
1. Individualized Orthodontic Diagnosis
2. Individualized Orthodontic Treatment Planning
3. Esthetics in Tooth Display and Smile Design
Part 2: BIOMECHANICS
4. Mechanical Principles of Tooth Movement NEW!
5. Biologic Mechanisms in Orthodontic Tooth Movement
6. Biomechanic Basis of Extraction Space Closure
7. Biomechanics Based Management of Impacted Canines NEW!
Part 3: MANAGEMENT OF VERTICAL DIMENSION PROBLEMS
8. Management of Deep Overbite Malocclusion
9. Management of Open Bite Malocclusion
10. Molar and Incisor Positioning to Achieve Occlusal and Esthetic Objectives
Part 4: MANAGEMENT OF CLASS II MALOCCLUSION
11. Strategies for Treatment of Young Patients with Class II Malocclusions
12. Non Extraction Class II Correction
13. Class II Correction with an Intermaxillary Fixed Non Compliance Device: Twin Force Bite Corrector
Part 5: MANAGEMENT OF CLASS III MALOCCLUSION
14. Treatment Strategies for Developing and Non-Developing Class III Malocclusions
15. Clinical Practice Guidelines for Developing Class III Malocclusion
16. Biomechanical Aspects of a Modified Protraction Headgear
17. New Modalities for the Treatment of Class III Malocclusions NEW!
Part 6: ESTHETICS WITH TEMPORARY ANCHORAGE DEVICES
18. Achieving Optimal Esthetics with Palatal Mini Implants NEW!
19. Expanding the Limits for Esthetic Strategies by Skeletal Anchorage
20. A Bioefficient Skeletal Anchorage System
21. A Novel Approach in Developing Facial Esthetics in Cleft Lip and P
- No. of pages:
- © 2015
- 27th March 2014
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: