- Illustrates detailed example designs of caches
- Provides numerous examples in the form of block diagrams, timing waveforms, state tables, and code traces
- Defines and discusses more than 240 cache specific buzzwords, comparing in detail the relative merits of different design methodologies
- Includes an extensive glossary, complete with clear definitions, synonyms, and references to the appropriate text discussions
Table of Contents
- What is Cache Memory? How are Caches Designed? Cache Memories and RISC Processors. Maintaining Coherency in Cached Systems. Cute Cache Tricks. Subject Index.
- No. of pages: 229
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Morgan Kaufmann 1998
- Published: January 13, 1998
- Imprint: Morgan Kaufmann
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123229809
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Cache Memory Book, The"