Advances in Insect Physiology
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Advances in Insect Physiology is committed to publishing eclectic volumes containing comprehensive and in-depth reviews on all aspects of insect physiology. First published in 1963, these volumes are an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists, and insect biochemists. This latest volume now has a new four-color laminated cover. In 1999, the Institute for Scientific Information released figures showing that Advances in Insect Physiology has an Impct Factor of 4.5, placing it second in the highly competitive category of Entomology.
- Comprehensive reviews, written by experts
- Key Features of the Series: first vol published in 1963.
- Adv Insect Physio ranked 2nd in Entomolgy list (acc to ISI data released in 1999) with an Impact factor of 4.5
Physiologists and neurobiologists (especially insect), entomologists, zoologists, insect biochemists.Research and library markets
Table of Contents
- Cyclic GMP Regulation and Function in Insects.
Neurotransmitter transporters in the insect nervous system.
Sound signalling in Orthoptera.
Insect diurectic hormones.
- No. of pages: 428
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: December 19, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780120242290
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
The University of Cambridge, U.K.
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Insect Physiology"