Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Biological oxidation of iron sulfides
Mathilde Monachon, Magdalena Albelda Berenguer and Edith Joseph
2. Microbes associated with fresh produce: Sources, types and methods to reduce spoilage and contamination
Maciej Kaczmarek, Simon V. Avery and Ian Singleton
3. Toward rational selection criteria for selection of probiotics in pigs
Weilan Wang and Michael Gänzle
4. Mucoid switch in Burkholderia cepacia complex bacteria: Triggers, molecular mechanisms and implications in pathogenesis
Mirela R. Ferreira, Sara C. Gomes and Leonilde M. Moreira
5. Phenotypic instability in fungi
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 107, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas, with this updated volume including chapters covering the roles and applications of siderophores, biological oxidation of iron sulphides, production of biomass and biofuel feedstocks from microalgae, advances in the microbial ecology of biohydrometallurgy, bacterial synthesis of Se nanoparticles, and siderophores in environmental research, amongst other discussions.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages and interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 23rd May 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.