Integrating Reaxys with other chemistry research systems
Reaxys is designed to be part of a larger research system. It offers multiple options for integration with other chemistry search and analytics tools, even with customer supply management (CSM) systems. It also connects with other R&D Solutions from Elsevier, like PharmaPendium, Scopus and ScienceDirect.
See how Reaxys can benefit your organization.
Want advice on seamlessly integrated cheminformatics workflows?Our Life Sciences Professional Services team will be happy to assist you.
Put key internal and external information in one place
Well-informed decisions take all relevant information into account. When that information is separated in multiple silos, this slows down the generation of insights and creates the risk of important facts being missed.
Reaxys offers the possibility to fully integrate our data in your system in a variety of ways.
Access chemistry information the way you want to see it with our API
Want to access our databases through your own direct interface? Reaxys supports the retrieval of citations and chemical reaction and substance data, including bioactivities, through an API that can for HTML web browsers on several platforms.
This makes it possible to query high-quality, peer-reviewed data from Reaxys and your own research results simultaneously. It also facilitates the comparison, analysis and interpretation of all data together.
How it works: The Reaxys Application Programming Interface (API) allows programmers to create their own direct interface to the native Reaxys data. It retrieves the data in XML format. KNIME nodes and Pipeline Pilot components are available to fully support work with those systems.
This functionality is available from the Reaxys API and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry API.
Contact us to set up a meeting to discuss putting the API to work for you.
Overcome challenges in planning chemical synthesis with CSM system integration
How it works: Custom catalogs are securely integrated into the Reaxys environment in a manner compliant with your security requirements.
After integration of your CSM system, you can:
- Check if the desired substance is available in your company inventory locally or globally
- Determine if the desired substance is in stock at any vendor
- See if the vendor is in your order system
- Automate the ordering of the chemical
Leverage flexible ways to export, process and analyze Reaxys data
- The Reaxys Structure Flat File delivers structures property and reaction data and patent information for in-house use, e.g., structural analog searching and assessments of the uniqueness of a compound.
- Reaxys Export is a simple way to export and share search results. Clicking on Export in any result gives numerous format options suitable for any post-processing workflows.
- Reaxys is compatible with electronic lab notebooks (ELNs) from major suppliers, including Accelrys, Perkin Elmer and IDBS.
See how our customer achieved improved efficiency with ELN content integration.
Download here (PDF, 2.3 MB)
When you need to incorporate Reaxys database and tools into your cheminformatics environment for robust and complete chemistry research workflows, we’re ready to help with a range of straightforward methods.
Connect directly with Elsevier's R&D Solutions
Reaxys offers direct links to other R&D Solutions from Elsevier to streamline the work of subscribers to multiple solutions. This includes links from:
- Citation information directly to the relevant results in Scopus
- Document results to full-text articles in ScienceDirect
- Drug-like compounds to regulatory information in PharmaPendium