- 60% New Material!
- New Topics include:
- Apoptosis and cell dealth from a neural perspective
- Signal transduction as it relates to normal and abnormal heart function
- Cell cycle and cell division related to cancer biology
- All new clinical cases
- Serves as a prep guide to the National Medical Board Exam with sample board-style questions (using Exam Master(R) technology): www.exammaster.com
- Focuses on eukaryotic cell biology as it related to human disease, thus making the subject more accessible to pre-med and pre-health students
Table of Contents
- Cell Membranes.
Organelle Structure and Function.
Regulation of Gene Expression.
Cell Signaling Events.
The Cell Cycle and Cancer.
Programmed Cell Death.
- No. of pages: 336
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2007
- Published: November 9, 2007
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123704580
- eBook ISBN: 9780080919317
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Medical Cell Biology"