Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Introduction—Panspermia, 2020
- Cometary panspermia and origin of life?
- The efficient Lamarckian spread of life in the cosmos
- The sociology of science and generality of the DNA/RNA/protein paradigm throughout the cosmos
- The mutagenic source and power of our own evolution
- Origin of new emergent Coronavirus and Candida fungal diseases—Terrestrial or cosmic?
- A cosmic virosphere
- An internet of microbes straddling the cosmos
- Is the 2019 novel coronavirus related to a spike of cosmic rays?
- Microbial transfers from Venus to Earth
- Future prospects for investigation—Near Earth environment and beyond
Edward J Steele
N.C. Wickramasinghe, D.T. Wickramasinghe and Edward J. Steele
Edward J. Steele, Reginald M. Gorczynski, Robyn A. Lindley, Yongsheng Liu, Robert Temple, Gensuke Tokoro, Dayal T. Wickramasinghe and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe, Edward J. Steele, Brig Klyce, Gensuke Tokoro and Dayal T. Wickramasinghe
Robyn A. Lindley
Edward J. Steele, Jiangwen Qu, Reginald M. Gorczynski, Robyn A. Lindley, Gensuke Tokoro, Robert Temple and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
Predrag Slijepcevic and N.Chandra Wickramasinghe
Predrag Slijepcevic and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
Jiangwen Qu and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe and Predrag Slijepcevic
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe, Edward J. Steele, Robert Temple, Gensuke Tokoro, Willam A. Smith, Brig Klyce and Dayal T. Wickramsi
Cosmic Genetic Evolution, Volume 106 in the Advances in Genetics series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on Panspermia, Cometary Panspermia and Origin of Life, The Efficient Lamarckian Spread of Life in the Cosmos, The Sociology of Science and Generality of the DNA/RNA/Protein Paradigm Throughout the Cosmos, The Mutagenic Source and Power of Our Own Evolution, Origin of New Emergent Coronavirus and Candida Fungal Diseases – Terrestrial or Cosmic?, and Future Prospects for Investigation -The Near-Earth Neighborhood and Beyond.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Genetics series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the Cosmic Genetic Evolution
Molecular geneticists, clinical geneticists, neurologists, neuroscientists, molecular biologists, and biochemists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 19th October 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Edward J Steele works at C.Y.O'Connor ERADE Village Foundation
C.Y.O'Connor ERADE Village Foundation
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe works in the Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology at University of Buckingham, UK.
Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology, University of Buckingham, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.