Focusing on the key essentials you need to know, Axial Spondyloarthritis provides a quick, expert overview of axSpA from a clinical perspective. This concise resource by Drs. Philip Mease and Muhammad Khan presents practical recommendations and guidelines for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of spondyloarthritis impacting the axial skeleton alongside an overview of epidemiology, special populations, and patient education.
2. Clinical Features, Physical Findings and Diagnosis of Axial Spondyloarthritis
3. Epidemiology of Axial Spondyloarthritis
4. Classification Criteria for Axial Spondyloarthritis
5. Genetics of Axial Spondyloarthritis
6. The Gut Microbiome and Ankylosing Spondylitis
7. Pathogenesis of Ankylosing Spondylitis
8. Bone Pathophysiology in Axial Spondyloarthritis
9. Clinical Assessment of Axial Spondyloarthritis
10. Imaging in Axial Spondyloarthritis
11. Extra-articular Manifestations: Uveitis, Colitis, Psoriasis
13. Non-Pharmacological Management of Axial Spondyloarthritis
14. Pharmacological Non-Biologic Management of Axial Spondyloarthritis
15. Biologic Treatment of Axial Spondyloarthritis
16. Treatment Guidelines for Axial Spondyloarthritis
17. Economic Evaluations in Axial Spondyloarthritis
18. Patient Education and Patient Service Organizations
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 27th February 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Rheumatologist, Seattle Rheumatology Associates, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology; Seattle, WA, United States
Professor Emeritus of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.