- Advances in agronomic improvement in oilseed brassicas
- A comprehensive overview of population groupings of soybean bradyrhizobia
- Details on crop responses to chloride
- A thorough treatment of redox chemistry in soils
- Plant nutrient sulfur in the tropics and subtropics
Table of Contents
- R.K. Downey and S.R. Rimmer, Agronomic Improvement in Oilseed Brassicas.
J.J. Fuhrmann, Population Diversity Groupings of Soybean Bradyrhizobia.
P.E. Fixen, Crop Responses to Chloride.
R.J. Bartlett and B.R. James, Redox Chemistry of Soils.
N.S. Pasricha and R.L. Fox, Plant Nutrient Sulfur in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- No. of pages: 277
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1993
- Published: September 8, 1993
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080563633
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Agronomy"