Encyclopedia of Biological ChemistryEditor-in-Chief:
- William Lennarz, State University of New York, Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Stony Brook, U.S.A.
- M. Lane, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Upper level college students and professors in biochemistry, biophysics, cell biology, molecular biology, neuroscience, pharmacology and oncology, as well as, researchers in academic, corporate and government laboratories.
Hardbound, 3232 Pages
Published: March 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
- Cell Architecture & Function
- Lipids, Carbohydrates, Membranes, & Membrane Proteins
- Metabolism, Vitamins, & Hormones
- Molecular Biology
- Protein/Enzyme : Structure, Function, & Degradation